The President is at the head of the MILMUN Association and is responsible for its overall progress. This includes following responsibilities:
* Recruit and manage the members of the ExCom in accordance with set guidelines and procedures;
* Plan, develop and implement strategy for overall management and development of the Association;
* Liaise and co-operate with Conference Manager, Secretary General and Treasurer to ensure proper functioning of the Association.
The Treasurer is responsible for the correct accounting and sound financial operation of the MILMUN Association. This includes following responsibilities:
* Manage and control the Association budget;
* Monitor and report on relevant activities;
* Assist with the organization of additional events carried out in accordance with the agreed association plans.
The Executive Committee (ExCom) is responsible for the implementation of the MILMUN mission statement and its annual goals. It is composed of young academics from Milanese Universities and elected or appointed for the duration of one academic year.
The Scientific Committee is composed of academic staff and professionals that advise the MILMUN Association and ensure a high level of quality control.
The Advisory Board serves as a controlling and reference body to the Association that elects the MILMUN President and approves the annual budget. It is composed of senior students and professionals who are elected for the duration of three years.