Early-Bird Delegate Conference Fee: 119€
The Early-Bird discount expired on 31st December 2015.
Regular Delegate Conference Fee: 139€
From 1st January 2016 onwards.
Delegation Conference Fee: 109€ per Delegate
The Delegation discount does not expire. A Delegation is composed of minimum 5 Delegates.
* participation in the Conference and a Delegate Kit;
* lunch for each day of the Conference;
* two coffee breaks per day;
* some of the social events (they will be disclosed at a later date);
* certificate of Participation (80% attendance and Chair approval required).
Please note that the MILMUN 2016 Conference Fee does not cover the accommodation during your stay in Milan.
Don’t pay until you get the confirmation from our HR team. We strongly suggest you to pay online via PayPal.
If you prefer to transfer your conference fee to our bank account, these are the transfer details:
|Banca Popolare di Sondrio – Filiale 11 (Via Bocconi 8, Milano, Italia) Associazione MILMUN
IBAN: IT03 L056 9601 6100 0000 6109 X26
When you make the transfer, make sure you include the following:
MILMUN 2016 + NAME + LAST NAME (+ DELEGATION, if applies)
If any of the information above is missing, it will not be possible for us to recognize your payment. Please make sure all details are correct.
Also, please make sure that the full amount arrives to us (possible bank charges need to be covered by you).
By registering for the MILMUN 2016 Conference, you agree:
* to fully cooperate with the MILMUN staff at all times before and during the Conference, which entails meeting all deadlines set by the MILMUN staff and providing honest and accurate information;
* to abide by the MILMUN Conference Schedule, which would ensure the proper functioning of the Conference;
* to constructively and actively participate in the MILMUN Conference activities including the Delegate Workshop carried out by the Chairpersons;
* to seriously adhere to all procedural and other guidelines of the Italian VISA (if applicable) at all times;
* to fully respect the MILMUN Code of Conduct (including the formal Dress Code and non-alcohol policy) on the premises of the Conference and any other locations used during the Conference, specified within the MILMUN Delegate Kit.
Furthermore, you understand:
* that the evaluation of potential absences from Conference activities is left to the discretion of the Chairs and the Secretary-General;
* that in a case of repeated absences from Conference Activities, appropriate measures may be taken;
* that the Certificate of Participation can and will only be issued after sufficient attendance of Conference activities;
* that it is not possible to have the Participation Fee refunded.
Use of personal data:
The following personal data can be transferred to other Model United Nations Conferences, with whom the MILMUN Association has Cooperation Agreements:
* E-Mail address;
* Position (Country & Council);
* Rating given to the Delegates by their Chairs.
In case you disagree with this use of your personal data, please write an email to email@example.com, and we will not make further use of it.