Early Bird Fees
Benefit from our discounted MILMUN 2019 fees by applying now!
- Early-Bird Individual Fee: 130€
- Early-Bird Delegation Fee: 125€
Please refer to our FAQs to check whether you are eligible for the delegation fee.
The Conference Fee includes:
- Participation in the Conference and a Delegate Kit;
- Lunch for each day of the Conference;
- Two coffee breaks per day;
- Some of the social events [Please refer to the relevant section to check which social events are included in the participation fee];
- Certificate of Participation, provided you attend at least 80% of Committee Sessions.
Please note that the MILMUN 2019 Conference Fee does not cover the accommodation during your stay in Milan.
How to pay the Conference Fee
THE CONFERENCE FEE MUST BE PAID WITHIN THE DEADLINE COMMUNICATED TO YOU IN THE EMAIL WITH YOUR COUNTRY ASSIGNMENT, OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Conference Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Transaction costs must be sustained by the applicant. Alternatively, you will be asked to refund the Association for these costs upon your arrival to the Conference.
If you require a VISA to stay in Italy, MILMUN is able to issue an official acceptance letter you can forward to the Embassy upon request. Please note that it’s the delegate’s responsibility to check and manage their own VISA status, and ensure they apply sufficiently early. MILMUN will not refund fees paid by delegates who fail in obtaining a VISA. For this reason, we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
MILMUN provides two options to the delegates to pay their conference fee:
OPTION 1: Pay online easily and quickly through PayPal, using your credit or debit card. You can check our Pay your Fee page.
OPTION 2: You can perform a bank transfer, or, if you are already in Milan, a direct cash deposit on the following account:
Banca Popolare di Sondrio – Filiale 11 (Via Bocconi 8, Milano, Italia) Associazione MILMUN
IBAN: IT03 L056 9601 6100 0000 6109 X26
When you make the transfer, make sure you include the following:
MILMUN 2019 + Name + Committee + Country
If any of the information above is missing, it will not be possible for us to recognize your payment. Please make sure all details are correct.
Also, please make sure that the full amount arrives to us (possible bank charges need to be covered by you).
MILMUN 2019 Terms & Conditions
By registering for the MILMUN 2019 Conference, you agree:
- To fully cooperate with the MILMUN staff at all times before and during the Conference, which entails meeting all deadlines set by the MILMUN staff and providing honest and accurate information;
- To abide by the MILMUN Conference Schedule, which would ensure the proper functioning of the Conference;
- To constructively and actively participate in the MILMUN Conference activities, including the delegate workshop;
- To seriously adhere to all procedural and other guidelines of the Italian VISA (if applicable) at all times;
- To fully respect the MILMUN Code of Conduct (including the formal Dress Code and non-alcohol policy) on the premises of the Conference and any other locations used during the Conference, specified within the MILMUN Delegate Kit.
Furthermore, you understand:
- That the evaluation of potential absences from conference activities is left to the discretion of the Chairs and the Secretary-General;
- That in a case of repeated absences from conference activities, appropriate measures may be taken;
- That the Certificate of Participation can and will only be issued after sufficient attendance of Conference activities;
- That it is not possible to have the Participation Fee refunded.
Regarding the use of your personal data:
Personal data . is collected and stored in private databases. Due to legal reasons, we are required to retain data for up to 10 years. The personal data WILL NOT be transferred to other Model United Nations Conferences or third parties unless explicit consent is given by the Delegate.
In case you disagree with the use of your personal data, or would like to have your data removed from our databases, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.